Diatomaceous [Dye-ah-toe-may-shus] Earth is a fine powder made from a type of fossilized phytoplankton.
- Facial scrub + mask
- Organic pesticide / Garden pest control
- Fridge and Garbage can deodorizer
- Spill clean up
- Good for hair, skin and nails
- Strong teeth and bones
OMRI listed for Organic use.
Consult your physician before internal consumption.
Not recommended to take internally with severe conditions such as Crohn’s disease or Ulcerative Colitis.
🚨Know the difference:
There are two forms of Diatomaceous earth:
- Filter grade/ pool grade diatomaceous earth (crystalline silica) – Filter grade silica is used for industrial purposes, but is NOT considered safe to be inhaled or ingested.
- OUR VERSION: Food grade diatomaceous earth (amorphous silica) – where the silica needs to be 99% amorphous silica and less than 1% crystalline silica and CAN be inhaled and ingested. Meets US Food Chemical Codex Standards.